At iLenSys, we believe that each of us have a responsibility and opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the communities we live in. We encourage our professionals to participate in community involvement activities to not only serve as a truly responsible corporate citizen but also to develop themselves as complete individuals. Our year round corporate social responsibility programs include:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Working with different voluntary organizations serving in the areas of Education, Healthcare, Environment and Livelihood generation.
- Contributions to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund (PM NRF) or Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM CARES Fund).
- Participating in signature nation-wide programs like Swachh Bharat, Disaster Relief Funds (e.g., Hud Hud Cyclone relief).