Work instructions are a must-have for manufacturing companies to properly train and ensure high quality, but they can be tedious to document. Digital work instructions (DWI) represent evolution of traditional printed instructions. Digital instructions are easier to use, provides better understanding, track your work and information and have full visibility of work in-process.
Our Digital work instructions application provides a platform to create structured step by step work instruction document enriched with advanced media content for clear understanding of the work instructions with simple and easy to use methods. Visual work methods guarantee less confusion and higher quality results. We provide a paperless, data processing tool that gathers real-time information for better control of your operations.
- Structured Process flow for work instruction creation with automated revision control and document history
- Defined layout for step by step instruction sequence development with tree structure view
- Inbuilt graphical image constructor for integrating pictures and relevant descriptions /annotations
- Multimedia enabled – Integrate video and animation file for better visualization of work instruction
- Summarized quality instructions, part count and tool requirements
- Multi level user access controls
- Multiplatform and multidevice compatibility with print enablement
- Support Compliance and Audit Requirements
- Training Tool
- Maintenance Time and Cost
- Quality Improvements
DIGITAL WORK INSTRUCTIONS SUPPORT FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT?