Project Engineering consists of coordinated series of activities or tasks performed by engineers, designers and others from one or more engineering disciplines. At iLenSys, with our end-to-end expertise in design, development and deployment, we are exceptionally positioned to serve as a complete Project Engineering partner for companies. We are expertise in delivering complete engineering solutions for industry leaders in static and rotating equipment across cryogenic, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, power plants, process and utility sectors. We focus on providing excellent service in all the key areas of project management, including implementation, scheduling, resource forecast, review of engineering deliverables, BOM creation, Maintenance, etc. Our highly skilled engineers deploy proven methodologies, work on in-house tools, expertise in latest CAD tools and adhere to global standards to serve clients across the world.
- Mechanical design calculations for various types of Static Equipment
- Thermal and heat transfer calculations and analysis
- Structural analysis
- 3D Modeling, drawing and drafting
- Preliminary design calculations and cost estimation for initial customer order & quotations
- Detailed engineering, design and development
- Report generation: Equipment list, BOM, Layouts, Terminal and Cable diagrams
- PLC,HMI & SCADA Engineering
- Safety Systems & Drives Engineering
- Documentation & Specification of above control system
- Operator training & 24X7 support
Core Functions and iLenSys Contributions:
PROJECT ENGINEERING SUPPORT FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT?